Buttle Enhanced Help
Buttle's Enhanced Help can help reduce the impact domestic abuse can have on a child by funding items, activities or services to help them move forward with their lives and establish a new home.
The scheme is open to children aged 18 or under living with parent(s) or carer(s) and young people aged 20 and under who:
- Have recently experienced domestic abuse and are in the rehousing or post-housing stages
- Are living in a Greater London Borough or in Birmingham or the West Midlands or have lived there immediately prior to living in their current home
- Are in financial hardship
- Are receiving on-going, regular support from a professional organisation
- Are normally resident in the UK with the intention to remain in the country long term